dmd linker and compiler

Rainer Schuetze r.sagitario at gmx.de
Tue Nov 26 00:08:19 PST 2013

On 26.11.2013 01:24, Frustrated wrote:

> should have been 8.0 as the path is different for 8.1.

Unfortunately the D installer and the latest Visual D were not tested
against the 8.1 SDK, and Microsoft changed their mind again about how
folders are named.

> I still get the same issue for x64 though. Not sure where it is getting
> dmd.obj at(not sure if it's the obj file for the project or some

I noticed that there are also problems with spaces for the library
settings on the "DMD directories" page, but the default is set to the
expanded SDK library path. Please try replacing it with
$(WindowsSdkDir)\lib\win8\um.