How to add time to Clock.currTime

JohnnyK johnnykinsey at comcast.net
Fri Oct 4 14:46:42 PDT 2013

Hi All,
   I did search but I cannot find it anywhere.  All I want to do
is add 300 seconds to the output of Clock.currTime.  So basically
if Clock.currTime equals 2013-Oct-04 17:19:31.3338333 then I want
to subtract 300 seconds from that to get the time that it was 300
seconds ago.  In other languages I would convert the time value
to seconds and subtract the 300 seconds then convert it back to
what ever time value it was before. I don't know how to convert
300 seconds to hnsecs and I have never actually heard of hnsecs
before.  Anyway if someone could help I would appreciate it.