warning, the message just before this one is an ad!

Raphaël Jakse raphael.jakse at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 11:49:39 PDT 2013

Le 14/10/2013 14:10, Agnew Daniel a écrit :
> I know I am too late, as you know best thing always delay. So visit
> KoolChart to find best chart library.

This has nothing to do with D. It is for the Web, and it's not free. I
take this message as an ad, I don't think it is the good place for this.

I hate ads, especially where they are not expected, and the best thing
to fight again them might be to show a free product which does better
than the advertised product. Those interested in charts and pies in
html5 might be interested in taking a look at http://www.flotcharts.org/

Sorry for the off topic.