Starting D with a project in mind.

Andrew andrew at nowhere.com
Tue Oct 15 05:31:47 PDT 2013

I've successfully built Pegged and I'm now trying to build vibe.d
which requires dub so ...

andrew at islay:~$ cd dub-0.9.18/
andrew at islay:~/dub-0.9.18$ ls
bin        build-files.txt  CHANGELOG.md  examples
LICENSE_DE.txt  package.json  source
build.cmd  build.sh         curl.lib      installer  LICENSE.txt
    README.md
andrew at islay:~/dub-0.9.18$ ./build.sh
Generating version file...
fatal: Not a git repository (or any parent up to mount point
/data)
Stopping at filesystem boundary (GIT_DISCOVERY_ACROSS_FILESYSTEM
not set).
Running gdmd...
source/dub/internal/std/processcompat.d:301: Error: no identifier
for declarator args2
source/dub/internal/std/processcompat.d:301: Error: alias cannot
have initializer
source/dub/internal/std/processcompat.d:315: Error: no identifier
for declarator args2
source/dub/internal/std/processcompat.d:315: Error: alias cannot
have initializer
andrew at islay:~/dub-0.9.18$

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong ?

Thanks for all of the hand-holding BTW.