Starting D with a project in mind.

Andrew andrew at nowhere.com
Tue Oct 15 15:52:41 PDT 2013

After roughly hacking all of the 'static assert "unimplemented"'
lines in libphobos to just do whatever X86 does, I got it to
build and install. Now I'm on 2063L and now hello world builds to
8MB instead of 2MB (although it strips to 760k - twice the
previous version).

So now I resume my quest to build vibe.d by first trying to build
dub and I get :-

andrew at islay:~/dub$ ./build.sh
Generating version file...
Running gdmd...
/usr/local/gdc/include/d/4.8.2/armv7l-unknown-linux-gnueabihf/core/time.di:224:
error: this cannot be interpreted at compile time, because it has
no available source code
/usr/local/gdc/include/d/4.8.2/std/net/curl.d:195: note: called
from here: dur(2L)

line 224 is trying to instantiate a Duration object. Any ideas ?