Collections

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Sat Oct 19 21:48:27 PDT 2013

On Saturday, October 19, 2013 15:00:54 simendsjo wrote:
> o DCollections: Not updated in 4 years - dead?

It's not dead, and it's been updated more recently than 4 years ago (though it
was still 2 years ago). The latest should be here

https://github.com/schveiguy/dcollections

Steven hasn't time to do a lot with it recently, so it hasn't had any real
updates in a while, but as I understand it, it should still work. And he'd
like to get back to it. He's just been very busy. But if std.container isn't
enough for you, then dcollections is probably your best bet.

> And is the API description in Phobos stable, or is it expected to
> change a lot?

It's unknown at this point. That will depend primarily on what happens with
custom allocators. It probably won't change drastically (and the most likely
place that it'll change is construction), but it may end up having to change
some.

- Jonathan M Davis