Cannot alias expression

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Mon Oct 21 12:42:43 PDT 2013

On Monday, 21 October 2013 at 19:33:07 UTC, simendsjo wrote:
> I've used quite some T(A...), so I was used to literals not
> being
> aliasable.
> A bit strange that literals "is symbols" (or how I should phrase
> it) when using T(alias A), but not T(A...).

Literals are never symbols. It is a special case for template
alias parameter. But alias parameter itself it a symbol and thus
can be used with normal alias. Variadic template argument list
infers literal as a value, not as a template alias parameter.
Values can't be used with normal aliases and thus it fails.