D / GtkD for SQL Server

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 19:28:16 PDT 2013

On Tuesday, 22 October 2013 at 06:33:04 UTC, John Joyus wrote:
> That works! Thanks.

cool. If you need anything more in this, let me know (feel free
to email me directly too destructionator at gmail.com ) and i'll see
what I can do.

> The 99% of my programs demand a basic GUI. And I personally
> love to create stand-alone tools that do not have a ton of
> dependencies, esecially anything that doesn't come with Winodws
> by default.

Yeah, it isn't as commonly used for me (most my programs are
actually text or web) but I like lightweight too since it is just
so much easier to use on other computers.

minigui.d has an (even more incomplete than the Windows parts)
implementation on Linux too, but I'm writing that for me and me
alone, so it will probably never be great... but can work in a
pinch if you ever need that.