selectively running unittest functions

Daniel Davidson nospam at spam.com
Fri Oct 25 06:23:45 PDT 2013

On Friday, 25 October 2013 at 13:04:03 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> I strictly believe any unittest enhancing library must be built
> on top of existing unittest blocks using __traits(getUnittest)
> and be 100% compatible with normal `-unittest` mode

I don't disagree. What exactly does that mean and what would it
look like?

I'm not familiar with __traits(getUnittest). Is that something
that could/should be used in what I'm doing?

What I'm missing, and apparently others in the original thread,
is a way to run tests selectively. It is difficult to do with
unittest because they are not named. If there were a way to
annotate the test and pull them out that way it would be great.
Can it be done?