Perhaps I'm just a bit pushie

Danny Arends Danny.Arends at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 12:17:48 PDT 2013

Hey there,

I was just wondering how long it takes for a pull request to get
merged...
I know that if its very controversial it can take weeks, but well
I've submitted a minor patch to change some errors into
exceptions (and add a more explanatory error msg)...

https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/1659

I know the alloca calls in there are troublesome but the behavior
doesn't change (except for the fact that now on alloca failure, a
better error is thrown)

See: https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/1659

Perhaps I'm just pushie, but well its my first pull request and
would love to see my web server return some 'meaningful
exception' from the standard library.

No offense, you're all doing a great job with D

Gr,
Danny Arends
http://www.dannyarends.nl/