directx bindings problem

evilrat evilrat666 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 06:45:19 PDT 2013

On Tuesday, 29 October 2013 at 13:35:11 UTC, Benjamin Thaut wrote:
> I already found the first problem with your library.
> Your directx modules have module declarations in the form of:
>
> module directx.xaudio2;
>
> but they are directly within the src directory.
> You should create a subfolder called "directx" and place all
> your modules in there so it is actually consistent with the
> module declarations.

yep, i know, thats just because it was a bit messy and i cleaned
without test compile :(

btw, i think the real problem with xaudio2 is that it is part of
windows, so on my machine (win 7 x64) i can't link directly(and
in C++ it is actually loaded dynamically). for windows 8 there is
a .lib file, but i don't have access to it now.