Problem with rdmd

eles eles at eles.com
Sun Sep 1 06:46:20 PDT 2013

Bah, what would be the meaning of accepting the shebang syntax
then? SCripts are made to provide a quick way to hack: you edit
it for 5 mins, you run it. You change a parameter inside, you run
it. Otherwise, there would be no need for scripts, everything
could be compiled, even if you fill everything with system()
statements.