How would I sort an associative array by value?

Ludovit Lucenic llucenic at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 23:58:48 PDT 2013

On Friday, 29 June 2012 at 18:00:06 UTC, Timon Gehr wrote:
> On 06/29/2012 07:52 PM, ixid wrote:
>> Or more generally does D have a library function so I can sort
>> one array
>> based on sorting the contents of another?
>
> sort!"a[0]<b[0]"(zip(basedOnThis, alsoSortThis));
>
> This sorts both ranges in-place based on the contents of the
> first range.

Hello,

I have a similar problem, having statistics per class instance.
How would I print out the statistics sorted ?

struct TestTuple {

int[TestTuple] stats;

foreach (test, stat; ??) {
     writeln(test, " = ", stat);
}

Please, what comes in ?? ? Your proposal sort!"a[0]<b[0]"(stats)
does not compile in this place.

Thank you in advance,
Ludovit