named import are always public

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Tue Sep 10 02:35:17 PDT 2013

On Tuesday, September 10, 2013 10:22:17 Namespace wrote:
> I have already found an old bug report for this, but I do not
> understand why it has still not been solved. Can someone explain
> that to me?

Simple. No one has gotten around to fixing it, just like with any other bug
that hasn't been fixed yet. IIRC, there was an attempt to fix it a while back,
but the fix was faulty, and AFAIK, no one has presented a correct fix since.
Just like with any other bug, someone has to step up and take the time to fix
it and submit a pull request with the fix.

- Jonathan M Davis