License of RosettaCode examples (for bearophile:-)

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Tue Sep 17 05:03:34 PDT 2013

Joseph Rushton Wakeling:

> Would you be prepared to license your own examples under Boost?
>  I don't know what your intentions were for others' use of your
> code, but as it stands the FDL license makes them impossible to
> re-use.

I am writing code for Rosettacode since years, I have written,
rewritten, I have modified code written by others, and so on. I
have also written many entries before having an account in that
site, so there's no proof the author is me. I have also written
many entries in Python, several in Haskell and C, some in C++,
etc. While there are several entries that are written only by me,
finding them is not easy. I didn't care about the owners of the
code there. So I own nothing there. For re-use ask to Mike Mol.

Bye,
bearophile