License of RosettaCode examples (for bearophile:-)

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Wed Sep 18 03:47:02 PDT 2013

On 18/09/13 11:55, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
> On 17/09/13 16:27, bearophile wrote:
>> Joseph Rushton Wakeling:
>>
>>> Well, I guess the best thing would be just to write here, "I license the code
>>> under the terms of the Boost license" or something similar (public domain is
>>> in some ways less good because not every jurisdiction recognizes it, but as
>>> far as I'm concerned it's fine too).  I'm just looking for something that I
>>> can reference to say the code is used under these terms.
>>
>> I license the D program "Queue/Usage" (Faster Version) of the RosettaCode site
>> under the terms of the Boost license. It implements in D2 a simple Circlular
>> Queue able to grow geometrically. The code is visible in this page:
>>
>> http://rosettacode.org/wiki/Queue/Usage#Faster_Version
>
> Thank you very much.  I really appreciate this.

I've added a Ddoc comment to the Dgraph codebase to reflect the origins of the
code and your kind license grant:
https://github.com/WebDrake/Dgraph/commit/315286b9717e3d078029d77d0972800cbbd7dc42

Let me know if there's anything about that you'd like tweaked.  I can also offer
a link to your homepage, for example :-)