Compile time data structure

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 19 13:52:55 PDT 2013

On 09/19/2013 12:12 PM, Marek Janukowicz wrote:

 > (why is your book not linked on dlang.org?

It will appear there once the translation is complete.

 > how do I create a tuple at compile time if I'm getting
 > information I want to put into it in a foreach? All the
 > examples I found create a tuple with all it's attributes
 > available, while I get mine in an iterative manner...

I think the automatic expansion of a TypeTuple as parameter list may be
used in a some sort of recursive templates:

import std.typetuple;

void main()
{
     alias t0 = TypeTuple!(1, "hello");
     alias t1 = TypeTuple!(t0, 2.3);    // Adds to t0

     pragma(msg, t1);    // prints tuple(1, "hello", 2.3)
}

Ali