drone.io for D

Daniel Davidson nospam at spam.com
Fri Sep 27 04:48:15 PDT 2013

On Friday, 27 September 2013 at 11:22:43 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> On Thursday, 26 September 2013 at 21:08:31 UTC, Daniel Davidson
> wrote:
>> Is there an equivalent?
>
> Judging by link it looks like yet another continuous
> integration suite, is there anything more about it you are
> interested in? CI is usually not language-specific.
>
> If you are looking for one _written_ in D, though, only I am
> aware of is that runs CI for dmd/phobos
> (http://d.puremagic.com/test-results/) -
> https://github.com/braddr/d-tester (by Brad Roberts)

drone.io is the first I've used (for Dart) and I think it is very
useful. I am also working on D and did not find it as a supported
language. I'm not particularly interested in one written in D as
much as for D. I would think lobbying/helping the drone.io team
or one of the others include D as a supported language would be
doable. Or if there is another system that D users are using?
Further, IMHO having many of the dub packages set up to run tests
and display a *passing* badge would give a positive signal.