Visual Studio - formatting

Rainer Schuetze r.sagitario at gmx.de
Fri Sep 27 06:47:18 PDT 2013

On 27.09.2013 13:16, Namespace wrote:
> On Friday, 27 September 2013 at 10:06:31 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
>> On Friday, 27 September 2013 at 10:00:04 UTC, Namespace wrote:
>>> I've installed the last version (12.11) but I see nothing inside the
>>> symbol view. What wrong?
>>> If I press "Ctrl + Alt + G" I get often the message that no functions
>>> could be parsed, or in some other files I see only a few of them. Can
>>> I improve this?
>>
>> I had impression that D support in Code::Blocks has been kind of
>> unmaintained for a long time.
>
> You're right, I've switched to VS. But there I cannot set K&R for style
> bracketing. Am I forced to use the default style?

Indentation is usually managed by the language service, I guess you have
Visual D installed. Formatting in Visual D never adds or removed line
breaks, so it should be compatible with almost any style that puts the
closing brace on the same white space position as the statement that
starts the block. That should include K&R.

Could you give an example where it does not meet your expectation?