How to find documentation of hard-to-google keywords and symbols

dnspies dspies at ualberta.ca
Wed Apr 2 23:59:43 PDT 2014

I often have trouble finding documentation for keywords such as
"in" and "is" in D.  Also, functions like "find" I expect to be
in std.string but it's actually in std.algorithm and Tuple I
expect to be in std.typetuple but it's actually in std.typecons.
These make sense in retrospect, but it would be nice to have a
lookup table.  Further, DDT for eclipse doesn't have a
ctrl-shift-O (auto-import), so I have to remember or figure out
by guessing every time where to find these. The isWhite function
I want is in std.utf, but newline is only in std.ascii.  It's a
lot to keep track of and there doesn't seem to be any easy
reference.

Is there an alphabetical listing (with links) of all keywords and
functions in D?