Marking a delegate as pure, nothrow, etc.

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Sun Apr 13 11:28:02 PDT 2014

On 13/04/14 20:10, Dicebot wrote:
> I'd actually recommend to put all function attributes after parameter list even
> for normal function declarations. It is not widely accepted practice but helps
> avoid some confusion

It's actually my habitual practice, but for whatever reason I tried putting the
delegate attributes _first_ when declaring the delegate function parameter, and
got concerned by the compiler errors that resulted.

It was only after writing my email above that I realized, "Hang on, I didn't try
what I usually do for functions," and tried it and found it works.  Though I
find it a bit dodgy that the order seems to matter only for delegates as
function parameters.