Rosettacode: program termination

John Colvin john.loughran.colvin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 03:11:57 PDT 2014

On Monday, 14 April 2014 at 09:58:09 UTC, bearophile wrote:
> I have added a D entry regarding how to terminate D programs.
> What's missing?
>
> http://rosettacode.org/wiki/Program_termination#D
>
> Bye,
> bearophile

I think notInifnite is too contrived, you would always just use
`else` there. This is more realistic:

int notInfinite(in int b) pure nothrow {
     if (b < 0)
         return 10;
     if (b > 10)
         return 20;

     // In release mode this becomes a halt, and it's sometimes
     // necessary. If you remove this the compiler gives:
     // Error: function test.notInfinite no return exp;
     //    or assert(0); at end of function
     assert(false);