Dynamically Sized Structs

Fri Apr 18 06:10:27 PDT 2014

On Fri, 18 Apr 2014 00:05:03 -0400, Kagamin <spam at here.lot> wrote:

> Well, it's proof of concept of bound checked variable-size struct, I
> wrote it in a minute. It even compiles and runs.

Please take no offense :) I just was pointing out a difference between a
hand-managed and hand-written struct that I might have written and the one
that you created. Depending on usage, yours might be sufficient.

Note, you could probably, with mixin magic, make a version that could be
emplaced inside a struct or class without an extra indirection.

-Steve