Dynamically Sized Structs

Kagamin via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Apr 18 10:12:58 PDT 2014

On Friday, 18 April 2014 at 13:10:28 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> Note, you could probably, with mixin magic, make a version that
> could be emplaced inside a struct or class without an extra
> indirection.

Speaking about mixin magic, you probably suggest to do it overly
generically, though it seems, use cases for variable size structs
are specialized, specialized code and specialized data
structures, so I suspect specialized approach will be more
productive, intuitive, understandable, simple and straightforward
for such tasks, generic approach is probably inadequate here. But
if you can do it, you can try.