DMD & Deimos || GDC & Deimos?

Entry via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Apr 26 11:18:47 PDT 2014

I'd like to use GLFW from Deimos, but I couldn't get it to work
(DMD said it cannot use libglfw.a) and I've read somewhere that
only GDC can use these DLLs directly (with a D header, but that's
still better than hooking the methods). So do I need GDC for that
or not? And would you actually recommend it?

On a side note, getting GDC to work is a bitch. I had to copy
around several DLLs (like libiconv-2.dll) and it's now working
only with the libgcc_s_sjlj-1.dll copied right next to my
application's exe. What am I doing wrong?

This is really frustrating :/