building a D app with multiple source files

Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Aug 5 00:36:04 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 5 August 2014 at 07:29:46 UTC, nikki wrote:
> edit : btw, I understand how to build an app that conscists out
> of a few source files, I'd just do 'dmd file1.d file2.d' I
> amtalking here about the situation where that's unpractical
> because of the amount and folder structure.

With rdmd, simply run `rdmd --build-only mainfile.d` (mainfile.d
being the file that contains the "main" function). Omit
--build-only to build the program to a temporary directory, then
run it.