multidimensional indexing/slicing docs?

Vlad Levenfeld via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Aug 6 11:10:43 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, 6 August 2014 at 08:48:25 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
> Is there anywhere that describes what Kenji (it was Kenji
> wasn't it?) recently implemented for this?

I'm curious about this as well. I've just come across a case
where I need to work with a 2D array of channels*samples from an
analog-digital converter, and what I thought would be a
straightforward design problem turned out to be pretty
complicated. I have a C++ solution but its procedural/oop. Going
functional and range-based would be a huge improvement, but I'm
caught in "analysis paralysis."