opApply outside of struct/class scope

Era Scarecrow via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Aug 10 15:03:27 PDT 2014

On Sunday, 10 August 2014 at 21:57:29 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
> I'm not aware of opApply being broken, but I never use it,

  I remember very specifically it was brought up, that opApply was
not working correctly and you could only use it with a very
specific cases because... the implementation was incomplete?

  I think the discussion was partially on removing opApply from
BitArray and going for a range or array approach instead because
the problem would go away, but a lot of this is fuzzy and from
memory. I have so much to catch up on :(