D with no druntime

maarten van damme via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Aug 21 10:45:35 PDT 2014

There were 2 talks about bare metal D this year at the D conference.

The first one is about someone able to use D on microcontrollers with a few
k ram.:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5m0m_ZG9e8

The second one is about someone trying to strip almost everything out and
see what works:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qErXPomAWYI

They both go through the process of striping down the runtime and showing
what works.