Foreach/opApply with @nogc

H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Aug 24 08:02:40 PDT 2014

On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 05:49:29PM +0300, ketmar via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Aug 2014 14:34:02 +0000
> bearophile via Digitalmars-d-learn <digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com>
> wrote:
>
> > putting this information in Bugzilla is better than letting this
> > get forgotten.
> so it can be forgotten in Bugzilla. ;-)

Some of us regularly comb through old bugzilla issues to find things to
test & fix. It may take a long time, but we do try. :-)

(And we could use a lot of help -- there are only a few of us and a ton
of old bugs.)

Perhaps the most widespread illusion is that if we were in power we
would behave very differently from those who now hold it---when, in
truth, in order to get power we would have to become very much like
them. -- Unknown