Issue with dmd 2.066, alias this, and sort

rcor via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Aug 27 14:15:45 PDT 2014

I've tried to express my problem in a mostly minimal example here:
https://gist.github.com/murphyslaw480/d4a5f857a104bcf62de1

The class Point has an alias this to its own property
'feature()', which returns a reference to a private member. When
I try to sort a Point[], DMD fails with "mutable method feature
is not callable on const object". I'm not actually using the
property 'feature()' or the alias this in the sorting, so it
seems like it shouldn't interfere. That being said, I'm still
slightly const-challenged so maybe its an error on my part.
However, the above example compiles fine with DMD 2.065.0-3.