D1: Error: duplicate union initialization for size

jicman via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Aug 30 18:05:36 PDT 2014

On Thursday, 28 August 2014 at 06:17:13 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 27/08/14 23:48, jicman wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 27 August 2014 at 06:20:24 UTC, Jacob Carlborg
>> wrote:

>>> Does the following make any difference?
>>>
>>> const Size DEFAULT_SCAL = Size(5, 13)
>>
>> I changed it from this,
>>
>> const Size DEFAULT_SCALE = { 5, 13 };
>>
>> to this,
>>
>> const Size DEFAULT_SCALE = Size(5,13);
>>
>> and now I am getting 4 errors: :-)
>
> Of course you do :) I have honestly no idea what's going on.

So, I guess no one in this forum knows what the D1 error,

D1: Error: duplicate union initialization for size

Really is or how one can fix it?  This is the only time that I
have found myself without answers with D.  Strange.  Maybe folks
are not that into D1, but D1 was before D2.  Any thoughts would
be greatly appreciated.  Even from Walter. :-)  Thanks.

josé