I can ask questions about dmd on windows here in this forum?

Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Aug 30 23:08:45 PDT 2014

On 08/30/2014 10:37 PM, Cassio Butrico wrote:

> I was having trouble setting on my terminal in windows, I'm still trying
> to solve.

In addition to what Vladimir Panteleev said, you should also select a
Unicode font for your terminal like Lucida Console.

Basically:

1) Set the code page to 65001 by

     chcp 65001

2) Select a Unicode font from the console window's menu.

You can set those two for the entire system. (I don't remember how.)

As Vladimir Panteleev said, you can set both of those from inside each
program as well.

Ali