threading issues with D -> C -> Python

H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Dec 4 14:19:08 PST 2014

On Thu, Dec 04, 2014 at 10:11:53PM +0000, Michael via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
> On Thursday, 4 December 2014 at 03:22:05 UTC, Ellery Newcomer wrote:
> >
> >dustmite?
>
> Not sure what went wrong with dustmite, but every time I tried it it
> just started deleting all the files in the directory and setup.py
> would give errors.
[...]

Nothing is wrong with dustmite; one of its standard techniques to reduce
code is to delete source files and see if the problem still happens
(i.e., it's independent of that file). What you need to do is to craft a
test script such that only the specific error you're looking for will
return a success status, and everything else won't. Then when dustmite
deletes an essential file, it will know that that was a wrong step and
backtrack.

Food and laptops don't mix.