Fastest Way to Append Multiple Elements to an Array

anonymous via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Dec 19 19:05:03 PST 2014

On Saturday, 20 December 2014 at 00:15:21 UTC, MarcelDuchamp
wrote:
> You've forget the array of ref version. (append the address of
> the first data)

What "array of ref" version? Sounds like it would be a different
data structure, which would be beyond the scope the topic.

> And adding S to an array is biased. S is fucking only >>8<<
> bytes. add more data to your struct.

Adding a hundred more bytes to S didn't change the relative
outcome for me. At a thousand more bytes the second version
(appending an array literal) faints, and the others are closer
together, but the relative order stays the same.