Data Frames in D - let's not wait for linear algebra; useful today in finance and Internet of Things

Russel Winder via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Dec 27 08:33:10 PST 2014

On Sat, 2014-12-27 at 15:33 +0000, Laeeth Isharc via Digitalmars-d-learn
wrote:
[…]

> I guess we vote with our feet/fingers.  Sounds like you don't
> find D especially useful (since you don't use it much currently),
> whereas I do.  De gustibus non est disputandum, particularly when
> tastes reflect being in different situations.
[…]

For the avoidance of confusion, the reason I am not using D just now is
that I am not actually doing much (other than some training workshops)
just now. I was going to use D for a start-up a couple of years ago and
Go for a start-up last year, but both projects fell through. These days
my only real programming is tinkering with a few toy problems. Oh and
tinkering with GPars and Spock, but that is JVM stuff and so likely not
interesting to the folk on this list.

--
Russel.
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk