[std.net.curl] Downloading multiple files using download()

Jack via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Dec 27 22:14:09 PST 2014

I'm trying to create a sort of "downloader" where it will
download multiple pages of "comics" which are in ".jpg" format.
Now the problem is, that when I used the "download() function":
>download(url, location);
Where:
url = direct link to the image
location = "/downloads/" ~ to!string(x) ~ ".jpg"; (x is the page
number)

It would spew out an error code:
> std.stream.OpenException at std/stream.d(50): Cannot open or
> create file >'/downloads/1.jpg'

I dug around to see that nothing but the documentation page has
an example for this, but unfortunately it was only for one file.

So can anyone help me?

Note: I can't get the url here since the url is a little bit
"NSFW"