Data Frames in D - let's not wait for linear algebra; useful today in finance and Internet of Things

Vlad Levenfeld via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Dec 28 20:08:58 PST 2014

Laeeth - I am not sure exactly what your needs are but I have a
fairly complete solution for generic multidimensional interfaces
(template-based, bounds checked, RAII-ready, non-integer indices,
the whole shebang) that I have been building. Anyway I don't want
to spam the forum if I've missed the point of this discussion,
but perhaps we could speak about it further over email and you
could give me your opinion? I'm at vlevenfeld at gmail.com