How can i find my LAN IP Address using std.socket?

Vladimir Panteleev vladimir at thecybershadow.net
Tue Feb 4 07:48:49 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 4 February 2014 at 13:02:26 UTC, TheFlyingFiddle
wrote:
> I'm trying to find my own ip address using std.socket with
> little success. How would i go about doing this? (It should be
> a AddressFamily.INET socket)

This program will print all of your computer's IP addresses:

import std.socket;
import std.stdio;

void main()
{
	foreach (addr; getAddress(Socket.hostName))
		writeln(addr.toAddrString());
}

This includes IPv6 addresses. You can filter the address family
by checking addr's addressFamily property.