Help with array maniipulation

ollie ollie at home.net
Tue Feb 4 12:00:42 PST 2014

On Tue, 04 Feb 2014 11:16:00 -0800, Ali Çehreli wrote:

> Is that the C extension where the last array in a struct can have more
> elements than its size? That will be a problem in D.

yes it is.

>      int[] D_slice = C_array[0 .. C_array_number_of_elements];

Thank you, that gives me what I was looking for. I thought I had tried
something like that. Too many moving parts with threads and context
changes to call GDK/GTK functions make things very precarious. I am
still getting an access violation, but your help has moved me a step
nearer a solution.

Thanks,
ollie