Thrift maintained..?

David Eagen davideagen at mailinator.com
Tue Feb 11 18:27:49 PST 2014

On Wednesday, 25 December 2013 at 17:14:17 UTC, David Eagen wrote:
> I've filed a bug:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/THRIFT-2294

So the Thrift guys are not too excited about fixing this. The bug
was closed since it affected just the D library.

I think the problem stems from the fact that I have automake 1.13
which uses the parallel test harness by default. You can convert
back to the serial test harness by setting this in configure.ac:

AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE([1.11 tar-ustar serial-tests])

The serial test harness is the default for automake 1.12 and
earlier.

There must be a reason the D library's Makefile is screwed up
when the parallel test harness is used but so far I haven't found
it.