Thrift maintained..?

David Eagen davideagen at mailinator.com
Wed Feb 12 06:38:58 PST 2014

On Wednesday, 12 February 2014 at 07:53:44 UTC, simendsjo wrote:
> Well, that seems quite unprofessional.. Not fixing bugs that
> makes parts of their repository unusable..

To be fair he wasn't able to reproduce the problem. It built fine
on his box. They list automake 1.9 as the requirement so
presumably he isn't running 1.13 and that's why he didn't run
into it.

I'm hoping to fix it in 1.13 in a way that also works for earlier
versions of automake. If I can I'll reopen an contribute a patch.
Now if I can just figure out how automake works....