Implementing Haskell's Type-Level Quicksort in D

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Fri Feb 14 06:24:14 PST 2014

Meta:

> While it is heavier than Haskell's syntax, I have been
> consistently and pleasantly surprised by how powerful D's
> template pattern matching is (bugs notwithstanding). I wonder
> how well-known this is outside this mailing list...

I keep reading blog posts that use Haskell and present supposed
"marvels", using very complex things, that can be routinely done
in D, and with less complexity for the brain of the programer,
often leading to faster code and equally safe :-) So while I like
several parts of Haskell, it's sometimes over-hyped (while D is
nearly invisible).

Bye,
bearophile