DGUI

Rikki Cattermole alphaglosined at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 03:58:48 PST 2014

On Friday, 14 February 2014 at 20:29:50 UTC, Josh Phillips wrote:
> I recently downloaded and tried to use DGUI but I can't get it
> to work. Is there any tutorials on how to build an use it? Or
> can anyone help me and tel me a way on how I can get it to work?

I know this isn't really related to DGUI but, I think this will
be useful.
I have some semi old static bindings for IUP [0]. Very stable api
IUP [1] has (c library) and has good cross platform functionality.
Little limited, but will definitely work in almost any cases.

[0]
https://bitbucket.org/alphaglosined/libglosined/src/85ab6b2135879848e7efd5f1dfa732f2cfb753f8/iup/?at=default
[1] http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/iup/