[video tutorial] Implementing a simple number guessing game

Rikki Cattermole alphaglosined at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 06:00:04 PST 2014

On Monday, 17 February 2014 at 13:42:28 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> On Monday, 17 February 2014 at 13:35:34 UTC, simendsjo wrote:
>> http://youtu.be/2Co65Ftxfdo
>
> Slightly OT: hm, does D have own YouTube community channel? I'd
> subscribe to one ;)

I'm working towards a channel specifically [0].
It will house two types of series of videos. Firstly Lets learn,
basically learning D. Secondly Lets make, as you can guess its
about applying D in some format.
I'll mention that the Lets learn type will be pretty much limited
to one file and executable on dpaste.

However its slow going as I'm learning blender to act as a very
fancy video editor.

If anybody is interested in contributing to this, I'll be happy
to add you as a manager.

[0] http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz3NlrGpjV9NlJAhKJLu_-w