Interface file is generated wrong

Tolga Cakiroglu tcak at pcak.com
Tue Feb 18 02:47:41 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 18 February 2014 at 10:15:51 UTC, Stanislav Blinov
wrote:
> On Tuesday, 18 February 2014 at 10:07:37 UTC, Tolga Cakiroglu
> (tcak) wrote:
>
>> Bug?
>
> Yup.
>
>> (I don't know if I should immediately file a bug when I think
>> it is a bug without asking what other people thinks.)
>
> 1) Do a seach in bugzilla
> 2) If the search doesn't show anything similar, file it
> 3) If it's not a bug, it'll be closed as such
>
> That's it :)

Thanks. Well, by putting that destructor to the end of lib.d, dmd
has ended with segmentation error.

dmd -c lib.d -H -fPIC -release -inline
gcc --shared lib.o -o lib.so
dmd app.d -L-ldl -release -O -inline
lib.di(83): Error: declaration expected following attribute, not
EOF
make: *** [app] Segmentation fault (core dumped)

It looks like a big bug.