[video tutorial] Refactoring the number guessing game

simendsjo simendsjo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 06:19:46 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 18 February 2014 at 14:16:27 UTC, Rikki Cattermole
wrote:
> On Tuesday, 18 February 2014 at 13:00:09 UTC, simendsjo wrote:
>> http://youtu.be/yhK7zvnWmiU
>
> Would you be interested in doing a Lets make series on
> ApplyYourDLang? As this falls under this heading.

Combining efforts is always good, but I'm not sure if creating
video tutorials can keep my interest for very long.

It also sounds like you have plans to make this a lot more
professional: planning content and editing videos. I just press
record and upload :/