[video tutorial] Refactoring the number guessing game

simendsjo simendsjo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 06:36:16 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 18 February 2014 at 14:27:19 UTC, Rikki Cattermole
wrote:
> On Tuesday, 18 February 2014 at 14:25:33 UTC, simendsjo wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 18 February 2014 at 14:20:44 UTC, Rikki Cattermole
>> wrote:

>>> Don't worry about that. We can sort out making things higher
>>> quality as series goes :)
>>
>> Have you written a plan/schedule for the videos somewhere?
>> And I cannot see a way to move the videos to other users in
>> YouTube.
>
> I haven't yet made a plan. Its mostly in my head at the current
> point in time. However we can do something, perhaps on a repo.
>
> You don't need to move them. You can add any video to a
> playlist, given a url.

I'll be more than happy to place the videos elsewhere, but I
don't want to commit to a large ongoing project as I'm pretty
busy with school too.
Posting your ideas somewhere would be nice though.

I've posted the code so far on bitbucket, but moving to another
repo (github?) and changing links in the videos is trivial if you
think my videos would fit your playlist - even though they're
nothing more than live coding videos :)