DMD exit code -9

simendsjo simendsjo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 00:10:05 PST 2014

On Wednesday, 19 February 2014 at 22:15:47 UTC, Craig Dillabaugh
wrote:
(...)
> I just realized that I tried to build this on my Linode, where
> DMD tends to choke and die with anything Vibe-d related (basic
> Linodes have very little RAM).  To many terminals open!  Same
> code/build config work fine at my workstation.
(...)

Just a little heads up in case you begin experiencing the same
issues as me.
I've also choked my Linode and found out it's better to compile
from my desktop.
One problem though is that I'm running x86_64 on my desktop and
x86 on my Linode.
The compiled x86 program crashes on my desktop, but runs fine in
my Linode.
Took some time before I actually tried running the crashing
program on Linode...