Optimization ???

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Thu Feb 20 15:46:59 PST 2014

Mattdef:

> Why this code is 2 times longer in D then C# ?

By "code longer" I assume you mean its run time. The answers
could be multiple, like you using DMD instead of LDC2/GDC, or you
using the wrong compilation switches, or perhaps because
Microsoft has poured on the Dotnet ten thousands times more money
compared to DMD. Or perhaps your code is just not good enough for
D, who knows? Why don't you profile the code and look at the
machine language for possible problems?

I don't have time now to do the optimization for you now, sorry.

Bye,
bearophile